Part 1 of IELTS for both the General Training and Academic IELTS speaking test. Questions will be related to you only such as introduction, school, profession, home, or family. You will never get a difficult question in Part 1 of IELTS speaking.
But most of the students find it really tough because they are very nervous at the first stage that’s why their confidence level is at a lower level. Here are some simple rules for the IELTS speaking part 1
- Keep your answer short and do not elaborate much. When done, stop your sentence with confidence. There should be a tone of saying I am done.
- Never use short forms or small sentences, instead use full sentences.
- Do not copy the question but you can use the words from the question.
- You can give a reason for your answer but do not expand much.
- In case you do not know anything or you want to say yes, you should use no or yes.