Most Expected IELTS Speaking Cue Card Topics 2020 does not mean that they all are definitely coming in the IELTS speaking examination but I am sure that some of the topics may come in some alternative form in your examination.
IELTS Speaking is a real-time face to face conversation between candidate and examiner. In the IELTS speaking Part-2, the test examiner will give you a task card written on a paper about a particular topic, and you will be required to speak on this topic for 2 minutes. IELTS speaking part 2 section is the longest section of the IELTS Speaking test. You will be given one minute to prepare to talk about the topic on the task card. A pencil and paper will be provided for you to make notes. It is really necessary to prepare some topics before your actual IELTS exam so I am sharing Most Expected IELTS Speaking Cue Card Topics 2020 for Part 2 IELTS.
It is always advisable to prepare before your actual test, thus following important cue card topics will help you to get mentally prepare for the actual test.
Practice on 20 Most Expected IELTS Speaking PART 2 Topics in 2020 before your actual exam
- Describe a teenager you know.
- Describe an interesting website you have visited.
- Describe a person who helps to protect the environment.
- Describe an exciting sport you know
- Describe something you do to (help you) stay healthy.
- Describe a place near water (such as a river, a lake, or the ocean) that you enjoyed visiting.
- Describe a pleasant surprise you had.
- Describe a situation that others didn’t tell you the whole truth.
- Describe an intelligent person that you know.
- Describe something you really want to buy in the future
- Describe a movie you would like to watch again
- Describe a subject you didn’t like before but have an interest in now.
- Describe a piece of good news you heard from TV or the internet
- Describe a situation when you received some useful advice.
- Describe a time when you got lost.
- Describe a situation (or a time) when you helped someone.
- Describe a project that you were once involved in (for example, a project at work or a homework assignment at school or university).
- Describe a historical building in your country/ hometown.
- Describe a long journey/short trips you would like to make again
- Describe a healthy lifestyle that you know.