English learning is a gradual process so Improve daily English speaking skills is not a night’s work and to become expert as the native speakers you need to upgrade your vocabulary. It is always adviseable to add new words and phrases to your daily conversation to enhance your vocabulary. Thus, to Improve daily English speaking skills you can add a few smart words which you need to practice on daily basis as well during phone calls or while communicating through messages.
Your desire to upgrade your day to day english speaking and writing conversation like the native speakers can be fulfilled with some of the exclusive words and your conversation in English will be fancy as well as impressive.
“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.”Henry Ward Beecher
When you express your gratitude then you say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another. No always you have a specific item to express how grateful you are for their help, at this time saying a few humble and kind words is just as effective. Besides, don’t you feel a little better when someone has a kind thing to say to you? Thanks or Thank you is a very commonly speaking word in our daily life so instead of boring thank you, you can amend it with the following
- It is very kind of you.
- You are the life savour.
- I appreciate your help.
- What would I do without you. (It is used when you are greatly thankful, for instance someone has helped in financial crisis.)
- You shouldn’t have.( When someone go out of way to help)
- You are a legend.
- You are an angel.
Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast.William Shakespeare
Everyone knows that it is really polite to say something kind when somebody says thank you. So here are some alternative words to make your response more attractive and decent.
- No problem (It is used by Americans)
- No worries (It is used by British).
- Pleasure is Mine or My pleasure.
- Not at all.
- I am happy to help
Sorry is the best mode to ask forgiveness.harpk
Every apology starts with two magic words: “I’m sorry,” or “I apologize” but you always need not to say sorry only but there are some other ways to express your regret for doing something bad.
- It was wrong on my part.
- I didn’t mean to ( I did not mean to hurt you. I did not mean to break your heart)
- My mistake or my fault.
- I shouldn’t have / I should never have.
- My bad
“The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”–William Morris
Are you very excited after getting a job or meeting the love of your life? Or you have got a gift and you want to say you are very happy to have this? Instead of simple words try something new
- It gives me great pleasure
- I am thrilled to bits.
- I am glissful
- I am ecstatic
- I am joyous
- I am pleased
- I was jubilant to see him after a long time ( feeling or expressing great happiness and triumph. )
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
We do not need to inform anyone our sadness in a fashion but still we need to know some alternatives to express our sadness.
- My bad scores made me more miserable.
- I am downhearted after loosing him.
- Why you look dejected today?
- He is cheerless.
“When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.”Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Getting bored, is most used phrase nowadays by all of us. Sometimes we use this multiple times to convey our loneliness to the people arround.
- Sick and tired – I am sick and tired.
- Dull – During lockdown my diet is dull.
- Ho-hum ( it’s all very ho-hum)
- Uninspiring – Very uninspiring days.
- Uneventful – Such an uneventful home.
- Mundane – It is difficult to return to our mundane life after excited weekend celebrations.
- Humdrum – Humdrum environment making me stressful.
“Everybody looks at their poop.”Oprah Winfrey
I am so tired ever my tiredness is tired.Anonymous
- Exhausted – I am exhausted to attend the birthday party.
- Dead on my feet – I am dead on my feet after doing this survey
- Drained Out – No energy after a long working week.
- Dog Tired